Sunday, November 21, 2010

CORRUPTION

When has society become so corrupt? I think we're all asking the wrong question. The TRUE question is: When has society become so corrupt so OPENLY!?!

Min mita 9ar 3ade entekalam 3an rishawe in a meeting filled with almost 80 people?
The biggest shocker of them all is that as I looked around the room, not one person was shocked. NOT ONE!

Okay let me rewind a bit and explain.

I used to volunteer at a well known organization. VOLUNTEER being a key word.
I was excited. I thought I was doing something GREAT for my country. Doing some SELFLESS deeds. Actually achieving something. At that point, I knew what I wanted out of my life. I knew THIS is what I wanted.

As I got deeper into it, they started taking me seriously. Giving me more work. Trusting me with important matters. O ya lait-hom they didn't. I started discovering a lot of things that could get A LOT of people into A LOT of trouble. They did all these things so openly. They did all these horrible things without a care in the world. La 7aseeb wala raqeeb. Wele e7er zyada ena el 7okooma da3mat-hom financially.

So what is a person like me to do? A 22 year old student. Nothing. Not yet any way. I didn't want to be a part of it anymore. What was I getting myself into?

So when I announced I was leaving, they tried to buy me off. What a shocker.

I'm no quitter but how can I possibly do something about this when this organization is being backed up by the government?

Help?

3 comments:

ARTFUL said...

لازم تكلمين أحد وتبلغين أحد

شهالمسخرة استغلال الأسامي والوهمية حرام

تاخذ فلوس الدولة بغير وجه حق حرااام

!!!

ترا انتي ملزومه شحفانه

!!

شلونكم عساكم بخير؟؟

Anonymous said...

ayam blogspot sh7afana o um mit3b when the kuwaiti internet kan cool

Anonymous said...

Nabi trdoon blogging