A lot of you might be wondering about my sudden bitterness on my last post.. And for everyone that was concerned, I would like to thank you.
I would like to clarify that I have never hated anyone before. But lama el wa7ed yenthelem.. O yenqeher.. Qasben 3alaih..
I read once somewhere that "he who angers you, conquers you.." And I decided I'm letting go of that anger. I've been upset over this for a very long time now. 7arga dami o a3sabi talfana sh7aga?? :p shala 7adni.. Ana agool bage6a kela ba7aaar oo 6aAAAAAAF..7sab-hum 3nd rab-hum..
I'll elaborate later.. When I have a chance to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
agree with the last part.. khalyha 3ala allah oo qe6ay ba7ar :)
yes yes ge6eeeeeeeeeeee ba7aaar
and im waiting for the elaboration:P
sa7 ilsanich 7abebti ;*
mino thlimach? ill help u kick their asses, and yes, explain, it feel it'll be a juicy post
na6ra el elaboration !
afa 3leech bas, life is tough bas you can handle it, the only thing you need is a tiny bit of patience and you're set to live a wonderful life inshallah.
waiting for the next post
zain itsaween la ta7regeenn galbich... no one deserves that much of the attention
zamahreer
enshalah ;p
anon
hehe.. khoash ;p
i will asap!
pal
;*
hottie
thats so sweet of u! hehe
met
zain ;p
tiger
allah yesma3 menek :) thanks
big pearls
wont take long. promise
shoosha
i couldnt agree more :)
Post a Comment