Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paws VS Palms

Okay I'm all up for what they are doing and I think its great BUT I thibk it's a lost cause here in Kuwait.
do they REALLY think they are going to make a difference? Fighting for animal rights HERE in Kuwait? Ya 3ami gi3daw bas. We barely have Human rights o yaboona we fight for the animals. Khanakheth-hum e7na awal. E7na awla :P .. Let US human beings get them o tali enfaker eb hal animals. Laish ma sawaw "PALMS and Humans Shelter"?

La7ad yefhamni ghala6. I love animals but im just stating the obvious.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kuwait

8 comments:

Don Juan said...

elyoum shft two girls wearing this weird T-Shirt with "Save Animals" I think written on it ,, as you said ,, 5al ndaf3 3an el Human Rights bil awal ;p

Anonymous said...

Lol! soooo true! its a haba :P like all things in this country :S

Anonymous said...

Anony
True dat!

zuz said...

i soooooooooo agree!

eshda3wa said...

well someone has to fight for them!

ARTFUL said...

agol sktay la ysm3ooonch ;D

Unknown said...

theres no harm in trying !

Abi-Omi-Abi-Oboy said...

I Miss you ;(

come baaaaaack !!!