Thursday, January 8, 2009

%#@&$!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday I was eb hal mokan leflani.. Chan ashoof this booth selling shawarma.. Apparently its REALLY good men hal ma63am leflani.. So I went up to him smiling getla one shawarma chicken no tomatoes please.. Chan el hindi ekasher eb wayhi.. Ooookayyy...
Elmohem sawali el shawarma .. Oo gali rb3 deenar.. So 3a6aita 3ashra.. Ma3ndi change.. Chan egoooli "makoo karda?" Getla no.. Chan ege6 lefloos eb wayhiiiii oo yakhme6 elchees ele feeh el shawarmaa oo egoooli "rooooh" ya36eeni thahra!!!!!!!!! Ayal!!!!!!
And I'm just standing there SHOCKED! I turned to leave chan astaw3eb wa3a9eb 7aiiiiil!! So I turned around and threw my latte at him and walked away! He started screaming.. Assss

Serves him right! 7aqeeeeeer! I almost cried.. Wana 7laiiiiwaaaaaaa.. I was smilinggg and cheeeeery oo ya7laiiiiili ya3ni.. El 7aqeeer ele ma yeste7i 3ala wayha! Kallllb! Ba6 chabdi.. Ooo ele e7errr hindi emnataffffff! Zaqooom eb ba6naa el kaka!

Lail7eeen mi7tara :x ..
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kuwait

19 comments:

3anooda said...

LOOOOOL mub chaneh this shit only happens to u??!!!

zuz said...

afaa! hendy ege6 el shawarma eb wayhech:p??!! loooooooool tuff 3la shakla

Sh7afana said...

3anooda
Shdarani !!

Zuzu
La ga6 lefloos ebwayhii o khuma6 el shawarmmmaaa..
7aqeeer :(

k town said...

LOOL
maskeeena;p

Um Mit3ib said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

qameetha masheft;p

shoosha said...

inred nel3an walda waldaihum?

Anonymous said...

LOL aham shay il 'rooooh'

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahah !!!!

eeh okay sij mayist7ii 3ala wayhaa ou he's a total asss... loool bas mu ili you throw ur latte at him ;p
bas isara7a i3jibatni shuja3tich ;p
law shinuu asaweha;p i'm a wuss :(

Mar8adoosh said...

law ana minnich chan kifakhta 3ala rasa ;p

eshda3wa said...

AYSHAYYY
hatha ay shawerma place ele ma yste7i!

Sh7afana said...

Music
Maytha7ek :s

Um-mit3ib
Yal shamata!

Shoosha
Eee weli i3afeech

Ruby
Eee. 7aqeer.

Zaina
Laa ana sayra chabreet ;p .. If there was something else to throw at him I would have! Esloooba kan 7aqeeer wallaaah ma shefteeeh!!

Mar8adoosh
Awadeech 3nda tkfekheen rasa 7agi? ;p

Eshda3wa
I can't say it here bes mal aroo7 awale3 feeeh

ARTFUL said...

t9iiir m3aaach mwaqef '3ariba
3ajiba!!!

ymkn 7sbala mo kuwaityah ;p

@alhaidar said...

ma 3leh sis 3eshy o yama tshofen ..

ana law mnnch yemken aletta kaf .. 3ad ana wayed a3sabi barda bs la afsel hhhh ..

nice post :)

Oranjina fadidra said...

HOLLY COW! NO HE DIDN'T
*tha7ka maqmoota*

FourMe said...

crap! zain esaween fy! You should call up the resto and tell them how rude he is etc..

Anonymous said...

shwaya 3alaih a9lan !

Sh7afana said...

ARTFUL
kelesh kelesh kelesh KELESH MAT-THA7EK YAL AFGHANY!

a7mad
hehehe .. ya laitek mawjood chan laitata kaf bedali

oranjina
not funny:(

Fourme
shfeeech .. i cried when i got home and told my dad esalfa ;p .. apparently ra7la the next day (i didnt know untill recently)

zaboo6a
adre!! bes hatha ele 6ala3 weyay .. hatha ele gedart 3alaih

Smart-y said...

I just tagged you for an award :) check out my blog oo et3arfiin shesalfa!

PS: i miss u oo ur blog! oo kash5a elii taktib posts mn al blackberry! :P

Sh7afana said...

Smarties
sarla senna 3nde o tawne akteshef ena agdar i post menna ;p
me tooo!! enshalah